Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Gallery opens gradually...


The ROMANTICS show
is OFFICIALLY OPEN today
with art auctions added until midnight tonight.

There are a number of Little Red Poppets at the regular price. Ebay doesn't allow mention that a dollar from each poppet sold is donated to the Comic Book Legal Fund, but that is indeed the case.

I listed everything in Ebay because it works well for one of a kind pieces and, this time, allowed Ravyn time to make art instead of a sale page.
AUCTIONS ARE HERE

Little Red Poppets, One of a kind Poppets, some very unique Luck's Dancers, some pieces from Bent and two collaborative Poppet sets from Ravyn and me---the making of which I'll always remember fondly---and the introduction of Little Pink, which features a brand new poem by Derek Ash.

From the beginning I've hoped SlaughterHouse would grow into a place where other artists could create with me. This is a good start. I'm very pleased.

Bent, Ravyn and Derek, thank you.

And Thank You for your comments and encouragement. Hope you enjoy these new works.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great set of auctions - hope they all go well!