Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 21



Day 21, which is a good number, made of sevens and threes, which are two of my favorites.





Today is a lot for resting, mind and body, though I did play a little at clay while introducing Aubrey to Dark Shadows. Of course, now Poppet is bugging me for a tiny cape and cane and, oh yes, the ring. When I was a little kid-type of human, Barnabas Collins was king.


Seeing it again is fun. This season is shot in black and white and live (it's a soap opera, after all.) It's very theatrical--has the feel of a play and watched as such, its charm really shines through.

That said, I'm going back to it. Have a good evening and sleep tight.

2 comments:

J.W.B. said...

Haha! I was actually thinking about watching that for the first time soon via netflix. Tim Burton is making it into a movie, I'll need the show to tide me over until the movie comes out for I have been a devoted Burtonite since the age of before five. lol.

Janet said...

Johnny Depp as Barnabas...interesting!