Monday, January 03, 2011

Day 15

I could call this day 'a bust.' But everything that happened wasn't terrible, and nothing truly terrible happened. But if I was off yesterday, I was off the charts today.

I'm too tired and wrung out to write about it effectively. Sleep will help. Very likely, this one will be filed under 'change is hard.' Or you don't know Jack Shit.'

I can do better than that. I know this. But I know this too. Some days, you just don't. Dr. Seuss said so, and Dr. Seuss was wise beyond many humans, including me.

Today I didn't. Today I sucked, for sure.

But the hobbit, dwarves and Gandolf escaped the goblins and wolves with the help of great eagles. All is not lost.

g'night.

2 comments:

mordicai said...

That is how I'd describe 2010.

(also, my captcha is "asmars" as in, "sucks to your asmars, Piggy!"

J.W.B. said...

ahh Dr. Seuss that genius....i've been reading "winnie the pooh", as it was a free ebook with the ipad. much underrated wisdom in the words of A.A. Milne.