Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day 50

I've uploaded a bunch of photos for a tutorial on the making of a papier mache poppet sculpture.

But I'm tired and it's nearly midnight and I'm going to bed.

I seem to be saying that a lot lately, that I'm tired. Well, it's true. Life hasn't been so easy these last months and I'm trying very hard to make things better.
I figure it makes perfect sense to be tired and I'm certain that I'm in a lot of really good company, not to mention one weary little hobbit, who seems to be teaching a lot about perseverance to a little boy and his mother.

So, to all of you who are tired from keeping on, Iwish you rest and renewal to wake up and go again tomorrow. I'll be right there with you.

g'night

2 comments:

Diandra said...

A lot of people seem to be more tired than usual at the moment... maybe it's some kind of "pre-spring fatigue"?

Melissa P said...

Wishing you that rest and renewal too. Renewal takes energy takes as much as slogging through it all. Hang in there.