Saturday, April 16, 2005

Aside Again, Naturally


I don't mind that this interrupts me for an hour today. In the long run, side trips allow me to do a lot of different things. As for this one, I like it. What I really, really want to do though, is a whole wall like it. Or a wall filled with thousands of puppets, or puzzle pieces. Eventually. For now, I'll keep doing what I do.

Ravyn sent in a comment about the photo of myself I posted yesterday. She compares me to the figures in my work. I know this is not an uncommon thing for artists (we make what we know) and I've heard people make similar comments at art shows. Mostly, they've been about "Don't Ask Jack" (I am told I'm capable of quite the evil grin.) but no one has been as convincing as Ravyn is today, with pictures. It's sort of odd, like hearing one's own voice recording, but I see it, a little.

G'night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh..heh
"Evil grin"...yeah thats it.

..67..67..