Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 147







One hundred and forty seven is a good number. Now, I'm very nearly completely ignorant of numerology.





It's on the list. But I know, without a doubt, that 7 resonates with me. I don't know why and it doesn't matter, at least right now. It's tough for autodidacts--very hard not to pursue everything. One cannot pursue everything, at least, not while pursuing one's 'one thing.'










I have completely forgotten where I was going with this. Please forgive. Hey, at least I showed up.










I've been working in the studio for, um...16 hours. This isn't a thing I can do often but it's a thing that must happen sometimes.










Escape velocity--is where I make sure every poppet is on its way so that I can spend the weekend writing. Writing is the long term, which must wait patiently for the short term. Over and over and over. And, everything I do today frees a bit of swim time with the Orion.










Still, thank you so much. If you didn't collect poppets, I wouldn't be writing. Funny thing, I wouldn't be writing if it weren't for poppets.



I might be punch-drunk now. So I'll take my own advice and shut-the-hell-up.



Amongst all, I photo'd the Mini Bees, played with kitties.



g'night















4 comments:

Melissa P said...

Hope you can follow those little kitty examples this weekend. They're onto something. Take care of yourself.

ravyn said...

1+4+7 = 12
1+2 = 3

just sayin'

:-D

lisa said...

7 x 21 = 147
7 x 3 = 21

3 x 7 = 49

49 x 3 =147

yup. you're right. Three, beautiful 3.

ravyn said...

Must have been the resonance of that number that drew your attention to it. Or maybe the word i mean is "harmonic".

Yes, three, beautiful 3 !