Tuesday, October 04, 2005


People tend to send me rubber rats. I generally like that. Ravyn sent me this one, which is more plastic than rubber, but that she painted herself with designs that look like the work she does with henna. I think it's likely the most elegant rubber rat I've ever received.

I'm deciding what to make for the front yard this Halloween. I was actually thinking to make a very large Grim Reaper, but actually may make a ridiculously large rodent-ish ....thing. Posted by Picasa

I finished up more boxes of Rats today. Yesterday rats went to the UK, to France, to Canada and to Chile. Cool.

6 comments:

K said...

Might I have seen that rat before, Ravyn? :) He looks very smart!

I know I owe you an e-mail, by the way... sorry...

ravyn said...

i owe you more than that, K, and she's patiently waiting inside a box.....

**chuckle**

Robert/ GuardianAlien said...

What a pretty rat. Uh that sounds weird, but it's still true :)

Quixotic said...

Love the rat!

Hello from the UK btw - can't wait for the postman to bring me my very own Neil rat!

Carl V. said...

Great Rat, Ravyn, all the little paint detail is terrific...I love the little swirls on the ears.

ravyn said...

thanks for the compliments everyone :-)

Exposure to the Lisa is starting to bring out my long-dormant artistic abilities..... and this is a good thing ;-)