Tuesday, October 04, 2005


People tend to send me rubber rats. I generally like that. Ravyn sent me this one, which is more plastic than rubber, but that she painted herself with designs that look like the work she does with henna. I think it's likely the most elegant rubber rat I've ever received.

I'm deciding what to make for the front yard this Halloween. I was actually thinking to make a very large Grim Reaper, but actually may make a ridiculously large rodent-ish ....thing. Posted by Picasa

I finished up more boxes of Rats today. Yesterday rats went to the UK, to France, to Canada and to Chile. Cool.

5 comments:

K said...

Might I have seen that rat before, Ravyn? :) He looks very smart!

I know I owe you an e-mail, by the way... sorry...

ravyn said...

i owe you more than that, K, and she's patiently waiting inside a box.....

**chuckle**

Robert/ GuardianAlien said...

What a pretty rat. Uh that sounds weird, but it's still true :)

Carl V. Anderson said...

Great Rat, Ravyn, all the little paint detail is terrific...I love the little swirls on the ears.

ravyn said...

thanks for the compliments everyone :-)

Exposure to the Lisa is starting to bring out my long-dormant artistic abilities..... and this is a good thing ;-)