Thursday, February 10, 2005

Quick Clarifying Comment about Strange Attraction

Several people have emailed me regarding Strange Attraction. I can see, from what I wrote last night, that I could have led you to believe none of the project came about, when in fact, the three hardcover editions did. The open edition, the signed limited with color plates, and the deluxe with the statue. What hasn't come about (yet?) is the trade paperback edition.
The hard cover editions can be ordered from Bereshith or Amazon.

Back to the studio---
Lisa

3 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Thanks for the clarification. I have one more quick question and I'm sorry to bother you. I clicked on the link to the publisher's website and it looks like they still have copies, but there's no telling how often they update the site. Before I email them I was wondering if you knew how accurate this was. I'm sure your blog readers would love to get ahold of at least one of the 3 options if they are still available. Thank you.

lisa said...

All three of the hard cover editions are available from Bereshith Publishing, or from Amazon. Bereshith is going to post comments on the project this weekend.

Carl V. Anderson said...

thanks! :)