Thursday, February 17, 2005

Inner Space

I both love and hate the last inch of juice in the orange juice carton.


I’m too exhausted to write, from all the things that give me something to write about. Too, too much working. Too much coffee. Too much damned thinking. Something’s got me by the right hemisphere and is kicking my butt. It’s like that sometimes. I have to keep working on it until it lets go.

I did want to mention a couple of things: On Feb 26 I’m going to be posting about Bill Hicks. Please check in and send others. It’s important.

Also, on Feb 26 I’m going to start refurbishing a kinetic sculpture I built for Neil Gaiman five years ago. I’ll tell you what nearly happened to it, and what Neil did to it while protecting it. And I’ll post photos and notes while I work on and…. make some changes. I know me. I can’t just ‘fix’ something.. I’ll want to play. Should be fun. Then I'll blog the re-installation.

I’ll be showing you the new SlaughterHouse logo and T shirts
and, I’ll start moving a couple of things into the back room. It's gonna be busy.

So.
I’m off to the studio. If anything worth mentioning happens, it will be here.