Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pieces of Sunday


Forgive me---but they wandered in while I was working and I couldn't resist snapping a photo.

I’m still reading the Chaos book to break up the Henry James. It cleanses the palette. I don’t do that with every author I read. Only those with such distinct voices. If not for the non-fiction, I’d find myself describing certain paintings as intolerably vulgar, or calling people ‘darling.’
So a bit of non-fiction after seems to keep authors' voices out of my head and off my keyboard.

Thanks for your thoughts on formal art education vs self teaching.
No one said a word about the rattiness…go figure. Well, I will: Ravyn, cool little animation. Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

I thought the rat dance was quite entertaining, just got wrapped up in the ol' education conversation.

faerydusted1 said...

I'm trying to figure out how to steal it for my lj icon without ravyn noticing. ;-D