Wednesday, February 01, 2006

prelude to midnight

Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you are. All that rubbish. Somtimes it rains and sometimes the sun makes you want to cry. All that rubbish too.

We work it out in the work, don't we? Even the tinest job, given our full attention, fixes us.
Well, sometimes it happens that way.

Here's a sharing of recent email to Ravyn:


Hey you,

Didn't get much sleep, but I did get our corseted ratty nearly sculpted. I was feeling pretty discouraged and decided to concentrate on this 'little thing'.
Before long, as happens, I forgot about things I was worried about and started to fall in love with the little lass.
I'll send you some pics when I get back from taking Orion. Could you help me name her? I was thinking "Lillith", but you can look at her and tell me what you see.

Thanks for letting me vent.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ravyn and I will be unveiling "Midnight" (who is Grim's true love) tonight---see you later.

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Looking forward to it!