Thursday, September 01, 2005

What's with the Cowboy Rat?


OK I've gotta find out about this one. I nearly always take a look at the blog's stats at the first of the month.

Every month since March, I've got a surprising number of visitors to the page with a drawing I did. Cowboy Rat in Question Most of the visitors came from searches for images of a 'Cowboy Rat' and nearly all come from outside of the US.

What gives? If you got this page because you were searching for images of "Cowboy Rat", please fill me in.

Hmm. I suppose I should add an image to this page so it will come up as well... A Not-A-Cowboy-Rat image. And, oddly, the actual sketch was of a CowGIRL, namely, Ravyn.

weirdness...

3 comments:

Robert/ GuardianAlien said...

Sounds like it's time for cowboy and cowgirl rats to join Ratbag!

Robert/ GuardianAlien said...

Who knew it was such a popular theme.

ravyn said...

i guess i should post the color version that Lisa made me for xmas last year..... hmm would that cause even more hits???