Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ghostly Pony, Wheels and Creeps








I received Foppets from Ravyn to join "Play With Toys." We have a big pony--and perfectly, slightly, ghostly -- for the Little Pink sculpture.











And a Foppet on wheels to go with a special Poppet painted meticulously with jacks and balls.


Also, artist RB DeWolfe stopped by the studio yesterday. I met her several years ago at the studio of the late bronze artist, John Kennedy.



You can see her work and learn more about her here.


Luckily, I managed to wrest a couple of pieces from her for the sale; a "Creep", this one, Nosferatu, and a "Smidgen" Nosferatu. I've listed them both at introduction prices and a bonus Little Red Poppet.


I had to. They're just too weird not to share.




Hope you're enjoying the Play With Toys pieces and your winter, so far.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a pony!

Dan Guy said...

Wheeled pony! Minature trojan horse?