Monday, November 13, 2006

Wordless on Winter

Possibly it's the current marathon reading of Chomsky's work that has me so language-conscious. Orion, seeing what Winter left for him on Friday morning, speaks with his whole self.

His language is unmistakable and pure and iconic.



It's universal and needs no translation.



This is the stuff that centers me, if I'm lucky enough, or smart enough to get it.



And finally, I made this one for you. I'm thinking it might be time to get back to the studio.

g'night

6 comments:

Dan Guy said...

I love the snow poppet. Thank you.

Alys Sterling said...

What he said.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lisa. . .

K said...

*smiles wordlessly*

jestersdna said...

It's always good to leave the desert and hit the snow once in a while, reminds you that the world isn't ending yet.

Carl V. Anderson said...

My jealousy knows no bounds!!!