Monday, November 06, 2006

Home again

I'm incredibly glad I attended the World Fantasy Convention for the same reasons as last time I did. I'm incredibly exhausted as well.

Watching The The Science of Sleep proved the theory that it would be worth it to find it somewhere on a large screen.

I listened to Muse (Black Holes..) tonight, which I'm not sure of and to Zero 7 (Garden) which I'm very sure of, even though it's different from their other collections.

I'm reading the Chomsky-Foucault debate on Human Nature, which is not a beach read, but seems to work well on planes.

The studio fridge has water, beer, milk, gatorade, apples (good, good Ben) and a huge bowl of left-over real mashed potatoes with gravy. Did I mention that Ben is not good? They are delicious.

The photo is of a work in progress.

Tomorrow is Nov 7. I once thought I lived in a democratic society, but I was only sleeping.

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Glad you had an enjoyable time. I've been reading about the con on other people's sites and it sounds like it was alot of fun.

I have been keeping an eye open for Science of Sleep but if it ever came my way it must have been short lived. I really wanted to see it in the theatre. Saw Stranger Than Fiction this weekend and recommend it. Quirky and fun.

lisa said...

cilmHi Carl: If you can find Science, it's worth going to a bit of trouble to see.