Monday, March 28, 2005


It's windy as Hell tonight. Someone told me that this area was the second most windy place in the country. I don't know that this is true, or even what the most windy place in the country is. I suppose a night like this, when palm debris, pool toys, the occasional lawn furniture and once, the Wicked Witch of the West fly past the office window, I might consider doing a web search to see if I could find out. Maybe later. For now, Orion is fussy and I must go cuddle for a bit. So I'll leave you with thanks for your comments. If I'm inspiring some of you to be creative I feel good about it. And I'll show you my highly cherished Batman Begins movie poster someone dear snagged for me. The movie had better be good, because I'm liking the way this looks over our reading corner. The angel sketches are by the very talented Ron Brown.

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

The picture doesn't seem to be showing up. Is it just me?

ravyn said...

It's not just you. But the picture has been uploaded and should be visible now :-)