Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31



It's the last day of the year. This is good for us. Marking time. Humans need this. Every year a clean slate. Sometimes we need it every day. It's okay. So here I am, today, looking out at you and laughing at me. Silly human. Thank you for being here with me. It wouldn't have been the same journey at all without you.

I can't thank you enough, ever. But know at least that I sincerely do. Off we go into 2012. It's like time travel. I will always be your idiot artist, stumbling toward the light. xoxo

8 comments:

ravyn said...

That is a lovely photo of you! Happy New Year sweetie!

Melissa P said...

Happy New Year! Wishing all good things for you in 2012.

spacedlaw said...

Happy next year, Lisa! May it be full of extravaganza.

Carrie said...

it's wonderful to have someone so lovely and talented to stumble along with x

maqart said...

Happy New NOW!

DavidK said...

Best wishes for the New Year!

John said...

Here's wishing you a new year with more art and less drama, though the latter never seemed to interrupt the former. Oh, and go to more WorldCons so I'll have a chance to see you again!

crydwynn said...

Happy New Year! Pretty lady!