Wednesday, August 17, 2005

TINY STORIES - EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS


Back in June, I told you that Bob Podrasky is putting together a collection of 100-word short-shorts.

We've received some excellent stories from readers. Kudos and Congratulations!! But we still have some space so are extending the deadline for submissions until October 10th.

All the rules and information are posted here:fagblog: TINY STORIES -- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!!

If you want to see some examples from our last brain exercise, a number of those stories are posted beginning here: One Hundred Words and scattered throughout the journal over the summer.

I'll be illustrating the stories in a variety of media and Bob will edit and seek a publisher for the project.
Proceeds from the project will benefit the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund

This is a very cool project and a nice chance to get something published. If you were thinking about writing a story before and didn't, well, you'll be happy to know you have another shot at it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write to me at tinystories@gmail.com.

Please help us spread the word.

1 comment:

vandaluna said...

I very well may have to do a tiny story. I have just been so stressed I didn't need more stress. But now that the holidays are over and I've done most everything on my to do list, it might be fun.

vanda